Wednesday 22 October 2008

Blacklisters Interview

Even though I spent a good 25 mins probing these guys about the difficulty of fitting in one's local music scene, fears and aspirations for the future and upwardly facing male genitalia, I still walked away with a sense of not knowing whether I had actually connected with them or not.

During the interview I thought there might have been a chance for the three of us to bond through the mutual release of anger and frustration, a feeling so common in a metalhead's life. So I decided to spill my pint over their clothes, but they both seemed fairly jubilant about it and were keen to keep the ball rolling despite the sodden crotches.

More than once I made inferences to them enjoying reciprocal manual labour with undressed men, but this only added fuel to their fire and spurred them on to even more explicit descriptions of themselves accompanied by roarings of hearty laughter.

In the end I failed to beat them and so I joined them instead, which is why the final 5 mins of the interview can only be described as schoolboy smut. My sincerest apologies go out to my Mum and Dad. I know you like to keep up with what I'm doing in Leeds but I'm not normally like this I promise.

Love you both,

x

www.myspace.com/blacklisters

No comments: